Who I work with
I work with people aged 18 and over delivering counselling either face-to-face or via the telephone.
What I can help with
- Anxiety, depression and postnatal depression
- Stress, post-traumatic stress and work/life balance
- Anger management
- Eating disorders
- Relationship difficulties and tensions in the workplace or home
- Loss and change through either bereavement, ill health or disability
- Self esteem and personal development
- Domestic abuse
- Cultural issues
Types of therapy
I do not believe that one counselling approach fits all, so I practice what is known as Integrative Counselling. This means I bring different approaches to the counselling sessions including:
- Person Centred
- Solution Focused
- Transactional Analysis
I can work within a short term Solution Focused Model and can adapt my practice for short or longer term working – depending on what we conclude is needed or required.
- Face-to-face support – £35 per session
- Telephone support – £30 per session (Fees can be negotiated for those who wish to book a block of 4 + sessions)
Either by cash, cheque or bank transfer for individuals. For organisations, I will usually invoice on a 28 day payment basis.